Becoming a country leader
The responsibilities of the Regional and Country Leaders include, among others:
- Recruit and co-ordinate collaborators in their own country or region.
- Provide evidence of such activities to the Management Committee of PancreasGroup.org
- Provide additional scientific and administrative support to their collaborators.
Why become a Country Leader?
- Become part of a growing global pancreatic surgery research.
- Obtain citable co-authorship, accreditation for leadership and access the raw data for future studies.
- How can you get involved?